Located in Bloxwich, our Memorial Services company are excited to be recruitng for the post of Technical Assistant/Administrator.
This position will initially be to cover maternity leave but will progress into a permanent position within the business. This versatile role will include completing technical drawings for the business and progressing onto the administration/production side of the company.
Duties within this post will include:
– Use of Solidworks and Photoshop to complete technical drawings in a timely manner.
– Keep drawing files on the server tidy.
– Checking/ approving supplier photos of goods.
– Answering phones and dealing with customers over the phone.
– Use of in house CRM to do quotes and orders for customers in a timely manner.
– Emailing suppliers for best prices.
– Chasing up quotes and orders by phone and email.
– Phoning customers to sell stock and Special Offers when required.
– Using Excel to generate bulk orders.
– Greeting customers at the door and redirecting to appropriate person.
– Taking customer payments (cash, cheque or card) over the phone of in person.
– Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
– Being responsible for monitoring the postage credit and ink on the franking machine.
This is a temp to perm position and full training will be provided. The successful candidate will hold excellent IT skills, as well as being literate and numerate with exceptional communication skills. It is important for you to have previous experience dealing with the public as well as being self-motivated with an eagerness to develop.
Working hours will be, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with a 30 mins lunch break.
If you feel you possess all the relevant attributes for the role, as well as the passion to succeed in an exciting work environment, please forward your CV for consideration.