Star Employment Services and its consultants have broad experience in dealing with roles in the following sectors:
- Marketing assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Marketing manager
- Sales and marketing assistant
- Sales executives
- Field sales representative
- Sales managers
- Internal sales executives
- Business development managers
Successful sales and marketing are about first impressions, B2B relationship building and a complete understanding of the marketplace.
It is important that your recruitment partner also takes the time when working on a vacancy to gain this understanding, too.
No longer is sales all about the initial “bite” or the “one off agreement”, but instead about long term working business relationships through trust, hard work and most of all honesty.
Star Employment Services ensure clients are introduced to the right person, with relevant skills, qualifications and proven previous experience, so that they will complement any existing team.
To go one step further, the team ask:
- Is this the right person for your company?
- Do they have the flare and drive to match your company?
- Do they want a career within your sector?
- Are they just “looking for a stop gap”?
The answer to these questions are all so important when it comes to recruiting sales and marketing personnel, because to gain commitment from any potential new business, you need to be committed yourself.