Star Employment Services is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and adheres to their Code of Professional Practice
At Star Employment Services we endeavour to support environmental management and recognise that we can contribute to appropriate schemes effectively. We aim to follow Government Environmental and Greener Living policy frameworks for recycling and waste management.
Star are committed to managing actively all environmental aspects that it can realistically influence and control in all parts of its business.
We aim to:
- Reduce the amount of waste produced
- Make best use of the waste that is produced
- Choose waste management practices that minimise the risk of immediate and future environmental pollution and harmful to health
- Commit to practices which support responsible and sustainable operations.
- Encourage where possible suppliers, clients and candidates to support responsible and sustainable operations.
This policy is communicated to all employees and associates and is published on our website.
How to contact us
Operations Manager, Star Employment Services, 51-53 Queen Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1ES.
Tel: 01902 319333