Star Employment Services is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and adheres to their Code of Professional Practice.
Star Employment Services (“the company”) is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact the Operations Manager by phone 01902 319333 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please write to the Operations Manager at the address below.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- The Operations Manager will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting the Operations Manager will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Operations Manager will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. This will be done within 5 days of completing the investigation.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT. If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.
Operations Manager, Star Employment Services, 51-53 Queen Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1ES. Tel: 01902 319333 www.staremploymentservices.co.ukemail:firstname.lastname@example.org